DDS have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, and assessing our ability to delivery our services safely. Regrettably, and after much careful deliberation, we have decided that we are unable to continue with any activities.
The main issues we have faced are as follows:
- Rapidly declining staff levels due to self-isolation
- Inability to get staff to site whilst complying with social distancing
- Inability to source materials
- Unavailability of sub-contractors, consultants etc
- Sites being non-compliant with the Covid-19 : CLC Guidance
- Lack of clarity from stakeholders
All of our sites have been made safe, and we will be constantly monitoring the situation. We will return to sites when it becomes feasible and safe to do so.
Our Estimating Departments will still be operating remotely, and will be happy to provide any quotations required. Please send your enquires through the regular channels and we will be in contact.
We deeply apologise to all our clients for any inconvenience caused, but we thank you in advance for your understanding.